Sunday, June 28, 2009

This post is about Locs... I promise!


LOL... that was for my sister and my sister from another mother. Previous posts were 'non-loc' related so I threw them for a loop. Anywho, this post is about how I aspire for my locs to be... kind of. My fam reunion was this weekend, and I got to see my cuzzo, who has locs, and sitting on her head is 9 years of beauty. They are traditional locs, but beautiful all the same. I will say that for a SPLIT second I wanted to combine mine because I loooove the way hers look, but then ironically, I saw a girl with Sisterlocks at the park, same length I want mine to be, and just the BOMB, plus, my loctitian's locs are the bomb, even though she keeps cutting it...LOL... Anyway, I just wanted to show a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment