Saturday, June 13, 2009

My Sisterlock Report Card for the 3rd Month











V, my loctitian, said that my Sisterlocks looked good and that they were coming along just fine. We combined a couple of stragglers so I have some 2 headed dragons which is fine by me. I am going to start snipping the ends, the ones that have been pressed out so much that they are now straight, every time I get my locs retightened. I was going to wait for my year mark, but it would be toooo drastic for me to handle and this way I can do it little by little. I like that idea. Oh, I am also trying out this braid out thing... Post pictures tomorrow of the result...That's all to report for now.
P.S. I know I have a big head...lol

5 comments:

  1. Lol, I like the cornrows as a style of it's own too. Ican't wait to see the braid-out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the cornrows alone as I choose this when I ran out of options! Work it girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the cornrows are cute as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the SL family your locks are gorgeous I hope you find them as liberating as I have good luck towards your future journey

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really cant wait to start my sistalocs in febuary 2010, i jus love locs some much! i think its a beautiful thing. what a beautiful journey...the best decision we as black women and men could ever make for our hair! im 27 and im womdering what took me so long??? i should have been started locs a long time ago. i wish my mother would have started locs in my hair as a child! for real. when i have my daughter she will have locs as soon as her hair is able to start the process....good luck to all my new loc beginners.

    ReplyDelete