Saturday, June 6, 2009

The Verdict is IN.... No More PRODUCTS

...Funny how running into a fellow SL'er who has been at it for over 6 years will get you to see the light. No PRODUCTS the first year she said. Plain and simple. Her locs were, OMG, words can't describe, but I will just have to say BEAUTIFUL. I can do it. I tested out the sponge rollers without the mousse and it works just fine. Looser curl, but still pretty, and it still does what it needs to do. By this time next year, I hope to report that I am 90% locked. Well, I guess that's that....

6 comments:

  1. No products!!! I think you can do it too, lol!!! I don't know if I will stick to it, but good luck!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gigglz...I am gonna try real hard. My loctitian will know if I have been bad...LOL... I have to do what she says.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL -- she certainly will. Stay away from the Motions - but water should work just fine in giving your curls definition.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got this information from blaqkofi's blog and I have follwed it with good results. She used only sisterlocks starter shampoo, distilled water with a few drops of rosewater essential oils or lavender essential oil. I have very dry hair and a little spritz of this water solution has not hurt my locks. Essential oils are different from the oils that we use from the beauty supply. Ask your loctitian if you can try this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Felicia.. I will do that. As of late, I have only used a pinch of water-spritz. I will ask her if it's OK. Crossing fingers...

    ReplyDelete