Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I totally 'slept' on Sponge Rollers











... I had been debating for some time to get the Caruso Steam Rollers, and I am glad I dusted off my sponge rollers and tried those first. Love it! Easy, no money to be spent...for now, and I got loads of compliments off of the style. The pics don't do the style justice in my opinion, and some may say "Well, what's so great about it?" Well, I can't tell you anything other than the fact I feel better as far as styling is concerned. I have the Lock Loops, but I am not a fan of that crazy bend that I get and I wanted something more uniformed. Maybe it's the way I had been rolling my hair, but even after my loctitan rolls my hair, it's still the same result. I admit, I was inlove with them at first, but something was just missing for me. I love this look and I think it's because right now I am in that 'in-between' stage with my locs and I have major shrinkage. That's fine because these sponge rollers are doing what they need to do for me. Why did I not think of this before?? I never had use for the tiny rollers, but they came in sooooo handy when it came to rolling my edges and short locs in the back. I love it....

7 comments:

  1. Great idea!! Everyone has some of those around. I'm going to try mine. Does sponge get into the locks?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have ANY sponge in my locs. No problems at all, and they are just as comfy as the Lock Loops. Curls are still tight, and as it has gotten older, it looks even better. Thanks for the compliments guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your locks look great! I am a big fan of the hair rollers as well. The curls take a licking and keep on ticking. Kudos to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks fabulous girl. You do your thang.

    ReplyDelete