Thursday, May 28, 2009

Caruso Steam Curlers


I am officially going to invest in the Caruso Curlers. I need something else, another style, something... I could free-style it, but I miss having some kind of curl or shape, and the Lock Loops produce such a tight curl. I am ready to wear my hair down more but my hair is sooo uneven in the back. I am opting out of puting a curling iron to my locs. How do you ladies like the Caruso's if you have them? I have seen so many diff takes on them. Well, the flat hair doesn't look so bad here...just hanging... I guess.

2 comments:

  1. Have you tried doing a braid out? You cornroll your hair and then put curlers on the ends. Try it. Your hair came out great after your second re-tightening. Lookin good! Age is nothing but I number I guarantee you you will feel the same when you wake up and it's your 30th B-day : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to try that Spicy... I just need something new to do style wise. I also need to learn to cornroll my hair... sad... I know..lol.

    ReplyDelete