Saturday, May 16, 2009

2nd Retightening update




Just a quick note. I suck at blogging as of late. I do more reading and commenting on others and I fail to maintain my own...lol. Anyway, not much has changed EXCEPT for the fact that my loctitian, who I LOVE SOO MUCH, was able to grab and loc my middle section that use to be tooo small to grab. I am soo happy that I don't have any loose hair up there! Now I can really tell if it's growing or not when I go for my 3rd retightening... Love you V!

2 comments:

  1. Your hair is coming along nicely. Enjoy the journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talk about not having lock-envy!! Your locks are so beautiful and tiny and neatly parted the way that I wish mine were, however, I refuse to not enjoy my siterlocks as I admire so many others. I have been sisterlocked since February 23rd, 2009. I do not like this unpredictable baby stage, but I know that it is part of the journey. By the awy, your locks look amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete