Tuesday, May 19, 2009

2 hours till my 29th..

*Sigh* so it begins.... My last year in my 20s... I am not really trippin' it, but I have been feeling a bit maternal. I want kids and I do not have any as of yet. When is there a 'right' time? Is there ever one? What do you mothers out there think? Of course I'd like to get married first, and we both want to do that before hand, but even after that, what is a good time? Can you ever plan for something like that? Nothing ever turns out the way you thought it would does it?

1 comment:

  1. I'm more than a little late, but HAPPY BELATED B-DAY!!! Enjoy the last year in your 20's!!! Ugh 30's well they are a reflection of where you have been and working to get you to the next level!! I'm hoping 40 is when you get to enjoy the fruits of all this labor!!!

    ReplyDelete