Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Now I feel much better...

Since starting my journey to Sisterlocks, I have constantly searched and searched for different ways people have started their locs be it ALL natural, permed, permanently pressed ends, and so on. I use to kick myself in the butt when I would see people who started with the same kinky hair I use to have. I, like many people, fell into the pressing trap and I paid for it, sort of. Some of my strands are all straight, some are not, some are just right. This of course caused me to have a bit of what they call 'loc-envy' because my hair is not as THICK as it use to be. Not the ends anyway. Well, what's done is done, and lately I am finding more and more people who started the same way I did. My middle section is doing what I want it to do. Now time for the front to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment