Monday, April 20, 2009

Just a quick 1 month and 1 week update





























I finally took pictures after my first retightening. I did not think my locs had changed, but clearly they have. I hope that breakage spot in my crown fills in. It seems like it wants to. I should note that my hair is parted just so you can see the 'spot' I am talking about. It's not easily seen once I pull my hair back, and my hair has been rolled in rods and misted with water. I want it to grow like in a hurry! Patience, patience, patience.

3 comments:

  1. They are thicker! (The spot isn't that obvious :o)

    Peace,
    DL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair is ADORABLE!!!! I love the color in there, your hair does look thicker, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried the Lock Loops with the braids and wow is my hair soooo curly and crinkly..I don't know if I like it, check out my blog and tell me what you think.

    ReplyDelete