Thursday, June 11, 2009

It happened...

I lost 2 locs from my edges. *Sigh*…The locs I talked about in a previous post...the very locs that were hanging on for dear life...they are no longer with me, but with me in spirit. I figure it was from rolling my hair too tight. I was actually not upset about it, although I hate that I did lose my babies, I am not upset. It’s just my ‘edges’ telling me to stop being so heavy handed. I have 2 others that are hanging on. I am going to ask my loctitian to combine them or repair them; whatever she thinks is best is fine by me. I took a picture and deleted it so I could quickly get it out of my head. I realize that I am learning and it’s all apart of the process.

2 comments:

  1. oh boy.. I guess this will be next for me.. I also have fragile locs around my hairline but I have been hoping they would hang in there long enough to be mended... thanks for encouraging me that 'life will go on' lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bajan, the best advice I could give is to combine a couple before they start hanging by a thread, so to speak... it will be OK! You can save them before they are lost!

    ReplyDelete