Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Words of Wisdom

"Your personal happiness is just that, YOUR personal happiness! Don’t be dependent on the opinions of others. Thoughtfully consider their opinion and weigh it against what you want, if it rings true for you then by all means value that opinion. When it comes to your personal happiness do not overlook your own ideas for the sake of others. Don’t let anyone steal your happiness."

For the most part, I have done just that throughout my life. I have experienced a lot of things and would not have done so HAD I let my happiness be influenced by someone other than me. No one can ever say that I am ashamed of who I am or who I have become because I HAVE LIVED, OUT LOUD at that, and LOVED like it was my last breath. I am eternally grateful for being truthful to me and being able to just be 'me' regardless of what anyone else thinks. My mission in my life is to continue to do just that, be kinder to myself, and love myself even more. Isn't it time for you to do the same?