Sunday, November 1, 2009

Organix Shampoo and Conditioner


So as I was doing my weekly grocery shopping, I decided to see if I could find a good shampoo and conditioner for those days when I don't need a clarifying wash. I came across Organix, and it caught my eye since it is sulfate and paraben free. I have never been big on keeping away from SLS free products because I never saw the damage that it supposedly causes to your hair, but since I have SLs and I read a lot of the blogs, I am trying to become more educated on what I put on my hair, but sometimes it can still be hard to stay away from ALL things that are allegedly bad. Some things affect people differently. I recently read Bajan Lily's post about dry scalp, and it really got me to thinking about what to put in my hair and what not to put in my hair. I know that I use VO5's clarifying shampoo, and although I don't use it often, I do have dry scalp. Thing is, when I use it, my hair is CRAZY clean, but I don't want to risk stripping my scalp of the oils I need. Maybe I should use less? But honestly, I don't use a lot as it is. Hmmmm, maybe I could add a dab of EO to the shampoo??

I am hoping that I will have nice results with Organix especially since it is easy to find in my local Wal-mart, and it's not all that expensive. My goal is to find something simple to use. I am not big on having to have a whole bunch of different products to use on my hair, and that would defeat my the purpose of me getting SLs... I want my life to be simple, and my hair to be healthy. Crossing fingers that Organix makes it to my 'To Keep' list of products.

Check this out:

Does Organix® contain organic ingredients?
Yes, Organix® formulas contain organic active ingredients.

Do Organix® products contain sulfates?

No, all Organix® products are sulfate free. They contain no lauryl or laureth sulfates.

Do Organix® shampoos and conditioners contain parabens?
No, all Organix® shampoos and conditioners are sulfate free and paraben free.

Is Organix® safe for color treated and/or highlighted hair?
Yes, Organix® luxurious formulas won’t bleach out your hair color or highlights. Because our sulfate-free formulas contain active organic ingredients they are gentle on color treated hair.

Are Organix® products tested on animals?
No, Organix® products are NOT tested on animals, and we proudly have this declaration on each and every bottle. Organix® does not initiate animal tests on either finished products or ingredients whether directly or indirectly. All ingredients used are carefully monitored. All suppliers are requested to confirm that their materials have not been tested on animals. Ingredients which do not have this data supplied for them are not used in any products. Organix® is against the suffering endured by animals when ingredients and products are tested. We support suppliers and organizations that are developing alternative methods of testing without using animals.

Are Organix® products available online?
Yes, although we do not currently offer Organix® products directly from our website, Organix® products may be purchased online from a number of websites including: amazon.com, cvs.com, walgreens.com, cosmeticsolutions.com, and many others.

Which Organix® collection should I use for my hair type?
Organix® has a collection of innovative and creative products to fit the needs of every hair type, for example if your hair is dry you may want to choose either the Organix® Hydrating Teatree Mint collection or the Organix® Noursihing Coconut Milk collection. If however your hair is lifeless, you may want to try either the Organix® Revitalizing Pomegranate Green Tea collection, or the Organix® Reviving White Tea Grapeseed collection. For those with curly hair, you may enjoy the Organix Curling Citrus Mango collection, and for those looking for a more smooth or silky finish to your hair you may try either the Organix® Smoothing Shea Butter collection or the Organix® Soft & Silky Vanilla Silk Collection. Organix® has a variety of products and collections to help you look your best! Feel free to browse our website and read the description for each item to help you decide which Organix® product best suits your need or desired look.

5 comments:

  1. Keep me posted on the conditioner, and what does it smell like? Yummy? I'm not ready to throw an additional product in the mix, but like a true PJ I'm always watching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. alright nah. i'm like u. i don't get all into the SLS's and thangs like that. but i think i just may. gonna c if i can find these prods @ a local walgreen or cvs. thnx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I purchased Listerine products online from Awesome bazar. Awesome Bazar provides best competitive prices product and fast delivery process . Really very nice service of awesome bazar, Awesome bazaar best Shopping destination . Find At https://awesomebazar.com/brands/listerine/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best ever post for enhancing our beauty and i became regular reader of your blog. Keep useful posting like this. Also try these websites hair spa nearby me | hair services at home in hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great. I don’t know who you are but definitely you are going to a famous blogger if you aren’t already 😉 Cheers!

    hair mask for thin hair Multan

    ReplyDelete