Monday, November 2, 2009

*Update* I like ORGANIX!




So, the verdict is in, In a previous post, about Organix I told you guys about a new (well new to me) SLS-free shampoo and conditioner that I wanted to try. I like it a lot! I don't even have the white-bulbs! My hair is soft, it does not feel hard, and the smell...the smell makes me feel like I am on an island and I wish I was. My hair is soooo soft, but not so soft that it feels like my locs are going to unravel. I used just enough shampoo, did my thing, and used the conditioner after diluting it by putting it in my hands and mixing it with water and then applying it to my hair. I still don't do anything rigorous, but my hair is clean and it feels great. Before washing my hair, I did a search on 'Organix and Sisterlocks' and I found a lot of Slers love this product and I have not seen not ONE bad review. This is a winner for me.

2 comments:

  1. I'm here laughing because I enlarged the picture of the crown of your hair, and I thought I was looking at my own locks!! LOL!!! Go on! I am starting to be a litte less conscious of SLS for my locks as well, for loose hair I think its detrimental. Funny thing is I read on another blog about organix coconut milk conditioner, and they also lOVED the smell as well as the effects of it!! So you know I'm on it. I will be purchasing soon, but I won't purchase the shampoo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to add some "smell good" to my locks, they have no smell now, and this is the THIRD blog I read today with a nice smell report...

    ReplyDelete