Sunday, November 22, 2009

Mohawk Instructions

So, I had my 8 month reti over the weekend and asked my loctitian to show me how to do the mohawk style I had on my 7 month reti. Even though she was able to do the style in 5 minutes, it took me 30, and I still did it wrong so I decided next time I would take pictures.

The first step is to put your hair into 4 sections. You will need a section in the top, 1 section on each side of the head, and 1 in the middle towards the bottom.
Photobucket

Second, divide the side sections into 3 parts and then put each part into a rubberband. The key here is to put the parts as close as possible. Do this for both sides of your head.
Photobucket
The third step is to bring the bottom section that you parted off earlier up closer to the middle. Notice that the side parts are close to this section. The key is to eliminate as much space as possible.
Photobucket
The last couple of steps can be a little tricky. Remember that top section that you sectioned off? Well that section is the part that you will let hang free, however, you will need to section some of the front off into a small section.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Here is the finished look. I am going to roll the loose hair and I will post pictures of the finished look later.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Thanx for taking the time to show the step by step process. This style looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ASWL!!!

    I'm going to try this, I don't know how it will turn out! But worth a try, I might have to tweak it a bit!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem ladies! Anytime you guys come up with neat and easy hairstyles, and if you have the time, please post pictures. I am going to continue to post easy styles for those that are 'style challenged' like myself. I can't even cornrow.... Sad... I know. LOL

    Gigglz, take a pic when you do it. I am sure you won't have ANY problems doing this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I certainly will, maybe over the weekend.

    ReplyDelete