Sunday, November 1, 2009

And another post.... Fast GROWTH!





...or maybe it's right on schedule... I just felt like taking some pictures of my hair, and I just noticed how fast my hair is really starting to grow. I just got a reti 2 weeks ago, and it already seems like it's time for another. I thought a while ago I would be able to go every 6 weeks, not gonna happen. These bad boys are growing and I think I like the new pattern. I get the 'full' effect even before I need a reti. The locs (in the back of course) are def getting thicker and I am getting that spongey feel that I like. MAN, I can't wait to see what a year will bring!!

1 comment:

  1. I do see the fullness, and yes the front always looks like it needs a retightening after week one!! Can't keep the hairline tight! LOL!! Still looking good though.

    ReplyDelete