Wednesday, May 19, 2010

So...I colored my locks...not so bad..




Well, actually... The only bad part was that I had so much slippage that it took my reti a whopping 6 HOURS!! It is what it is. Three extra hours for color... Hmmmm... Next time, I am letting a professional do it. Someone who works with locs. I won't be doing this on my own again. I am glad my loctian was able to repair them. When I color, I will go a tad bit lighter. You can't really see the color in the pics, but I do like it and it does add some zest to my locks.

7 comments:

  1. i can see the color and it looks nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Niiiice... looks like your hair is locking up too - look how thick and full those SLs are looking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not bad AT ALL! Very nice! Your locks are looking very mature:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't necessarily see the color but your locks are on FIAH!! Luv it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your locs are nice!!! I have been locked for 6 weeks and I am loving it. I can't wait until I can color my hair....
    I also have a blog and would love for you to post comments and suggestions. Thanks.
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You did it! Your hair is growing like crazy and looks fantastic! By the way, I have gone to Valencia and she is wonderful.

    I still have a lot of open ends, but I can't wait to color my hair! I did do a rinse to cover up some gray hair around my hairline, but no one noticed and I don't think I did any damage. I'm looking forward to more exciting color but for now, I will try to behave myself! LOL!

    Thanks for the referral!

    Blessings,
    Evie

    ReplyDelete