Sunday, October 4, 2009

Just a quick post


I FINALLY got my camera issue resolved, so I am officially back in business. Usually I would post every reti, but not having a camera put a damper on my parade. Any who, just a quick pic to show. It's not the best picture as I have done nothing with it. Just showing how thick it is. My hair is doing its thing. I realize that my hair is getting back to the way it use to be before all of the pressing. I forgot just how thick my hair really is. I am happy for that because I really didn't want to have tiny locs, but I didn't want huge locks either. Definitely need to do something to it, and a nice grooming wouldn't hurt either. Until then...

1 comment:

  1. your locks are looking good. I would've never knew you had straight ends if I saw your hair today!! Go on with your bad self!

    ReplyDelete