Friday, October 16, 2009

Just a snap shot before the reti




Yes, I admit it, I have been gone for a while. That will change especially since my camera is back in commission. Anyhow, tomorrow marks 7 months for me. My hair is doing its thing, and I can see that ultimately I am going to have 'big' hair like I did when I wore my hair out. That is fine with me because I like it. My hair is healthy, I feel good about, and it is seriously growing even though I had those ends cut (may they rest in peace. Here are a few pics I just took. Hope you guys are doing wonderful!

5 comments:

  1. Your locks are absolutely gorgeous!!!! Are you still allowing your loctician to re-ti your hair with the NLtool? What do you roll your hair with? The curl on your locks look so good!! Clipping those ends seemed to make your hair really grow and the big hair looks good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to ask, did you ever try the sea salt spray and does the SL tool still hurt your head?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl!!! Your hair has grown so much, wow. Whatever you are doing or not doing is working! Looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks beautiful ladies! She uses the NL tool, and she also, ironically enough, changed my pattern to a 3 today since I told her that I love the fullness of my hair. Gigglz, you actually taught me that one because I know nothing about patterns and what they do!

    Felicia, I made my own sea-salt spray. Same effects like I had when I was in the beach. I only spray it once or twice a month. I don't do much with my hair. I want it to LOCK so I can rock my color.

    ReplyDelete