Friday, July 17, 2009

Yep, I got my fourth retightening and my ends cut...




OK, so... I was going through some things, needed something new, and I was so damn, yep I said it, damn tired of my scraggly ends. I needed some shape, some freedom, and something sassy. I asked my loctitian to cut my hair, and when she started, of course I was acting like a punk, but I like it, and I am glad I got it over with. No more having 2 different textures; mind you, I pressed my hair so much, I had some straight ends, no perm. I will post pictures on how it looks after a wash. This is what it looks like after using sponge rollers.

10 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Your locks so totally different now with the permed ends gone!!! Do you like it? The curls are going to stay that much longer now. Next you have to try the braid out!!! I really like the short look on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks beautiful!!! Maybe that's why I haven't enjoyed my locks as much because I still have permed straight ends sticking out all over my head. You have given me courage. My 5th retightening is next week. I think that I'm going to let those ends go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just too cute! You know I have loc envy as it is... LOL! It looks great to me, healthy and thick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like it! I am glad that most of my hair reverted back to it's normal state after all of that pressing. The front had the blues most of all though. It was MUCH needed.

    Felicia - Do it girl, you will not regret it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your locks are coming along beautifully. They are going to be THICK and SLAMMING sooner than you think. Glad you like your hair! I started with permed ends too...soooo glad they are gone! I will keep checking your blog. I like to see progress...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning,
    Just wanted to say I'm still enjoying your blog very much. Thanks for sharing your journey. I have posted day1 pics of my palm rolled locs so check it out, ok thanks. Hope to hear from you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks great it is amazing what a haircut could do

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your locks look great. I am ready to have something done with my ends. I have more than an inch open on some of them so they are very frizzy unless I make Bantu knots or roll my hair. You have inspired me to do something about mine.

    ReplyDelete