Thursday, July 9, 2009

I will be glad...

when I get some more length. I am getting really tired of the sponge rollers. I mean, well not really, but sometimes I want to put my hair in a pony-tail and it ends up looking like a poon-tail because I have so much skrinkgage. I know, I know, it's apart of the process, BUT DANG! I want options NOW...LOL. My hair is seriously uneven in the middle and I have that breakage split in the crown, which is growing, but I have to constantly pat that area down. I have been so self-conscious about it. I mean, my hair will look soooo full on the side and in part of the front, but then I have to turn around and flatten the back. This was much easier when my hair was pressed out. But, I guess like everyone else I am going to have my good and bad days... I will be glad when I hit the one-year mark. I guess this would help if I knew how to braid my hair back myself. I don't. Oh well. Done being a big baby.

5 comments:

  1. I hear you!! That's why we have to encourage one another throughout this journey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Length - OH MY!!! Who are you telling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry about venting on a bad day, I'm so happy for your naturally beautiful hair on any given day that I have smiles to share and spare! So here, :) have one free of charge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys!

    @Felicia... Do you have a blog also? I would love to follow your journey as well, but it seems it's private or???

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do not have a blog, yet. I need to start one . I am online with my sister locked sisters so much that I need to start one. I had no idea that there would be this much support in choosing this natural hair life. You can reach me by e-mail at fannparker@gmail.com. I really enjoy your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete