Monday, January 11, 2010

I am wrong as HELL...


... for not keeping up this blog. I have not been motivated, and I have been a bit busy. I cut all of the straight ends off so that took away from length, but it's all good. Out with the old and in with the new is what V said as she cut my ends. Anyway, I will do better in the upcoming months. Here is a picture I took this past Saturday. I have not been rolling it or anything lately. I am getting color in 2 months to celebrate my loc-a-versary! Anyway, update again soon... Oh, and I know I am late, but Merry XMAS, HAPPY NEW YEAR, and then some!

6 comments:

  1. I was just wondering how you were and decided to check out your blog for updates. Glad you are well and good to know that you have this thing called "a LIFE", so we understand that you can't always blog, besides, we just finished the holidays. Your locks look beautiful as always, Happy New Year to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wrong? Nah - you look pretty darned good in that photo!

    Good to hear from you again, look fwd to reading when you get around to posting.

    @Felicia - where's your blog gone?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! I promise to do better!
    Felicia, I would like to keep up with you but I can’t seem to find your blog.. Is it private?

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah I had the same prob felicia I would lvoe to read your blog
    Welcome back CSHAN- I'm planning on coloring in March too :-) I can't wait I'm thinking the rouge Henna from LUSH what are you thinking?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whats up girl!!! I feel like I just found my long lost girl from HS...LOL!! Welcome back and you're looking good. For a moment I thought you cut them off and decided to stop blogging!!! Glad to see thats not the case!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl NO!!! I am not cutting these bad boys, well girls, off! I have come toooo far. Plus, how I would I look if I didn't come to my fam first for guidance. All of you have helped me through it in some form. I have almost completed a year so I may as well keep at it.

    ReplyDelete