Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Just Venting...

Although I didn't get to actually hear the President’s speech, I did have an opportunity to read it (at just the right time I might add because I feel some kind of low), and I will say that this was a great message for adults of ALL walks of life. I really feel sorry for those individuals that have nothing better to do other than attack the leader of our country for trying to motivate our children. Some of these kids, and I bet a lot of kids, don't ever get to hear an encouraging word. Some parents don’t have time to even take 5 minutes out of their time because they are busy trying to make a living, put food on the table, keep the lights on, and so on. It's a really sad day. I read the speech in its entirety, and I could not find any cryptic messages at all.



Again…what's the big deal? I can' wait to hear/read the reasons. I am sure some bored individual(s) will twist it all up to find one. What is all the madness really about? Is it that loss from the election?? Stop being such a sore loser and chalk it up and support the message! The election is over… over…oveeeeeeer. I feel sorry for parents who actually TOOK THE TIME (finally, even though a lot of them don’t attend the PTAs) to take off work and keep their kids out of school, but yet you wonder why Timmy’s ass skipped school to go shop lifting and smoke out…ROCK ON DUDE! I guess what really makes me angry is that the state of affairs ‘at home’ is at an all time low. People are mentally, physically, and emotionally breaking down… IT IS HARD out here even if you have a job. It’s hard to look to the future and still believe what your parents use to tell you, “You can be whatever you want to be.” I am asking myself, really? It’s tough… I know I needed to hear/read the message. I need ALL THE ENCOURAGEMET I can get right now. Seems like a lot of time is being wasted, and I tell you this, I am all for freedom of speech, but I feel like Free Radio needs some checks and balances because these Rush Limbaugh’s and Sean Hannity’s of radio are really out of control. The real issues are not being talked about and it really grinds my gears. That’s my gripe for the day…



…and if you didn’t get to hear it, read it here: http://www.whitehouse.gov/MediaResources/PreparedSchoolRemarks/

No comments:

Post a Comment