Friday, September 4, 2009

Just curious

Are any of you experiencing bunched ends? If so, do you opt to keep them as they are, or do you try to correct them? I have read where some SLers embrace it and others try to fix it. What are your thoughts on that? Also, do you know what caused your ends to bunch? Initially, this was one of the reasons why I didn’t want to become a DIYer because I was not sure if I could remedy the situation, and I thought I would cause my hair to bunch or I would mess something up. I am going back and forth about learning now though. I don’t know….So many things to think about…

1 comment:

  1. LOL! Let the choir say Amen. I have bunched ends for many reasons. they include a premature cut, loose hair left out of the locks initially, dye, and hair texture. I have made peace with them.

    Pulling down your locks with the tool and with your hands especially while wet should help. I notice that this effects more women that have "S" textured/shaped hair than "O".

    Hope This Helps,
    NS

    ReplyDelete