Tuesday, March 31, 2009

*Sigh*

I have become obssesed with my hair. What fellow SLocker hasn't? I still love that I made the choice to get SLs, BUT now that I have them, I wish that I would have NEVER gotten my hair pressed soooo many times. I do not have a perm, but I have to treat the 'pressed' ends as such. I thought, 'OK, I don't have a perm, so I am still natural... Riiight, well my hair is no longer as thick or kinky as it used to be so I am having to go through the motions. Not only that, my hair is uneven so I don't wear it down just yet. I wish I had not pressed my hair :( Oh well, it takes time to heal so the journey continues....

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly what you mean.
    I was natural for 4 years before SLs... and between Oct and Dec last year I had my hair pressed and tonged a few times... when it came to the installation (April 09) - my consultant asked whether I had relaxer in the front of my hair cos it was so straight!
    Do let me know how you get on :)

    ReplyDelete