Thursday, November 18, 2010

Time is counting down, and the Big Day is near!


I am so anxious these days. My wedding day is coming up in February, and although I have everything taken care of, I still don't know how I am wearing my hair. Soooo, my stylist and I are going to play around with some styles each time I get my hair done. I am not even sure if I want the traditional veil. Where could I find some nice sisterlock updos to look at? I mean, I have looked all over. I guess I will combine different things I like from various styles to create the ultimate hair do.. Oh well... we shall see... And now for the pic. Totally random, well not really.. It's from my bridal shower last week. I was so feeling the love :) This is me and my dear mother...

4 comments:

  1. You look beautiful and you definitely have that glow!!!

    Have you tried FB for styles? You're probably best taking a little bit here and ther to create your ultimate style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww,love the pic.All the best with the hair style hunt,I know whatever it is,you'll look absolutely fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look stunning in that photo. All the best for your special day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your locks look beautiful the way they are styled in this picture.

    ReplyDelete