Sunday, March 21, 2010

Late again...





I did it again. I slowed down on my blogging and I even missed my year anniversary (March 13th). Well, better late than never. It has now been a year, and I have to say, I am proud of what I have accomplished. There were a lot of times that I didn’t know if I was going to make it with theses SLs, but I DID! I can now say that I am in-love with them and I have a renewed appreciation for my beautiful babies. My hair is growing like crazy, the texture is changing, and I now know what my hair needs in order to be happy. My regimen is really simple, and I am free from the chemicals. I have not dyed my hair yet, and as of right now, I don’t have any plans to do so anytime soon. All and all, I am happy and I hope after this move to our new spot I can catch back up on my blogging. Anyway, here are some pictures I took TODAY after taking down the pipe cleaner curls I put in last night. I like the tight curl, but I need to learn the art of giving them the spiral look... Oh one more thing...ALL OF YOU ARE LOOKING AWESOME TOO! Keep it up!

6 comments:

  1. Happy Lockversary! Your locks look lovely! I love the updo with the curls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Your hair looks lovely and healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS!!! When I didn't see a post for your year marker I thought you had taken them down. I'm glad to see I was wrong and I look forward to seeing all your updo's! Looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! Your locs look beautiful! congratulations on your 1 year anniversary. I know what you mean about missing the updates on your blog. I've missed a few months... just wanted to stop by and say congrats and keep doing what you're doing, it's working and looking great!

    Evie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful locks! Congrats on your 1 year and many more!

    ReplyDelete